Liz's favorite songs


Friday, February 8, 2008

Look at me!




Megan Elizabeth
Megan is now in Junior High which has been a very good experience for her. She is very artistic and loves to sew, cook and draw. The picture of the big cookie happens to be Megans creation from start to finish. My favorite part of the cookie was the girls hair because it was pure chocolate. (YUMMY) We also attempted to color her hair red. She has always wanted red hair. Well to make a long story short it kind of died crayon red which she loved. I let her keep it that way for about a week and than I fixed it.


2 comments:

Mama Beus said...

Liz,
I can't believe how big your kids are getting! We are getting old! We have kids in Junior High! Scary! I love this blog thing! Thanks for sharing with me
Tiffany

Anonymous said...

Hi Liz, I just love red hair to. And I love Megan!!!! I'm so glad I found your blog. I am soooo jealous of the new addition!

Personal Growth

  • The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear. Socrates
  • Action may not always bring happiness; But there is no happiness without action. Benjamin Disraeli